- 11 April 2013 - Conductor Premil Petrovic awarded City of Belgrade Prize
- 23 November 2012 - No Borders Orchestra ready for next steps after inauguration concert at BEMUS Festival
- 30 August 2012 - No Borders Orchestra to open 44th Belgrade Music Festival
- 30 September 2011 - Audition call for participation in No Borders Orchestra tour 2012 launched
- 19 June 2006 - NEW ART NET - INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE FOR YOUNG MANAGERS IN PERFORMING ARTS
Keep in Touch
BEMUS - Belgrade Music Festival
Founded in 1969, the Belgrade Music Festival – BEMUS is the oldest and the most prominent music festival in Serbia and one of the most distinctive classical music festivals in the South-Eastern Europe, enjoying the position of a cultural event of special importance for the City of Belgrade.
Although special attention has always been devoted to the promotion of local artists and their creativity, BEMUS has established its reputation mostly presenting the most attractive international programmes. Thanks to BEMUS, only over the last several years, Belgrade has hosted some of the most prominent ensembles and soloists of our time. Apart from the well established performers, BEMUS opens its venues to young musicians who are ready to launch their professional careers. Equal attention is committed to exclusive contemporary music and stage productions (operas, ballets and multimedia projects) which often reach for alternative artistic achievements. Many of these projects are produced or co-produced by BEMUS.
Executive producer of the BEMUS Festival is JUGOKONCERT, Belgrade Concert Agency www.jugokoncert.rs/en
This festival has been an EFA member since 2002.
Each EFA member manages its own Calendar. In case there is no programme availabable for this year, please visit the festival's own website.