Denis de Rougemont Lunch Tables - Arts Festivals Summit 2023
While eating delicious traditional Catalan Cuisine, we propose to “Talk and work”. The lunch Denis de Rougemont Forum will give dedicated project leaders a table to receive guests and introduce their project/idea in detail to interested participants.
Monday, 24 April 2023 | 13.30-15.00
Peralada Castle - Square del Carme, s/n - 17491 Peralada
During lunch, you will be invited to go from table to table to speak with the hosts and delegates present on various topics.
- Utopias and eutopias: the role of place in festival identities with Julia Amour of Festivals Edinburgh and EFFE Seal representatives
- European Festivals Alliance Agency with Sophie Detremmerie, Festival Manager of STROOM @ Flanders Festival Ghent
- The Time we spent together: Arts and well-being, with Dessyslava Georgieva from Varna Summer International Music Festival and Rarita Zbranca from Cluj Cultural Centre
- European Festivals Forest with Peter Florence and Tamar Brüggemann, the initiators of the project
- Joining hands and hearts, Festivals for Ukraine: A call for festival duos with Jurriaan Cooiman of CULTURESCAPES and Kateryna Lozenko from KharkivMusicFest
- European Festivals Fund for Emerging Artists - EFFEA with Donika Rudi, EFFEA coordinator
- The Festival Academy with Inge Ceustermans, Director, and Alumni
- Virtual Reality (VR) glasses session with Gonzalo A. De Santocildes, Fair Saturday Foundation
- Collective and Affiliate Members & EFFE Hubs with Davinia Galea, EFFE Hub Malta - ARC Research and Consultancy Ltd.
- What could we share - festival within festival with Danas Skramtai, Vilnius Festival