Study Visit EFA - Eurocities in Leeuwarden
Are you working on sustainability within your festival, looking for ways to turn your festival even more into a driver for innovation, socio-economic change and sustainability? Then this study visit is for you! Join us in Leeuwarden, European Capital of Culture 2018
Get inspired on using cultural events as a driver for:Awareness for the surroundings we live in.
- Awareness for the surroundings we live in.
- Addressing the importance of a balanced ecology by culture.
- How to organize festivals eco-friendly?
(example projects: King of the Meadows, Silence of the Bees, Welcome to the Village)
- Innovation. How to use festivals as temporary mini-societies to test and stimulate innovation? (example project: Innofest);
- Socio-economic change: cultural education and events as a driver for inclusion and participation. How can we make culture accessible for everybody: young, old, rich, poor, new inhabitants, people outside the city (example projects: Adje, Look@me!).
Registration is free of charge, but EFA does not take care of accommodation or travel.
More information on travel arrangements can be found in the draft programme.