Klassikal is a common digital space to foster collaboration between professionals in classical music.
Klassikal allows you to find and share interesting artists, innovative projects, create calls for projects/artists, discuss in private groups etc.
EFA is one of the first ambassadors of Klassikal and his proud to be part of it. All EFA members who are working in the classical field are present on the platform and you can easily contact them.
Klassikal should simplify your everyday work by facilitating interactions and encourage more co-productions between the different stakeholders within the classical music field.
Interested? Visit now klassikal.com and request an invite!
WHO IS KLASSIKAL FOR?
- Individuals such as musicians (instrumentalists, singers, composers and conductors), but soon also managers, artistic directors, stage directors, stage designers, light / sound engineers and playwrights.
- Ensembles of all sizes, from chamber music ensembles to symphony orchestras and choirs.
- Promoters that organize concert series and festivals.
- Associations that act in the interests of musicians, ensembles, promoters and agencies.
- Agencies and agents that represent musicians and ensembles.
- Foundations that support musicians, ensembles, concert series / festivals or projects.