One of the oldest multidisciplinary festival in Europe
The bustling walled city of Dubrovnik hosts its spectacular and one of the oldest European festivals presenting rich and vibrant theatre, ballet, opera, classical music, jazz and folklore programme. Festival promotes site-specific programme policy, combines tradition and modernity, and connects local, national and international creativity. As a place where people gather to exchange ideas and create new projects, the Festival promotes Dubrovnik as Croatian and world spiritual and cultural centre.
Ivana Medo Bogdanović
Dora Ruždjak Podolski
T: 0038 50 20 32 61 00
Od Sigurate 1,
20 000 Dubrovnik
- Video pregled 72. Dubrovačkih ljetnih igaraKako je bilo te što su sve donijele 72. Dubrovačke ljetne igre u 47 festivalskih dana, pogledajte u video pregledu sezone. #72Libertas #72Igre #...
- 73. Dubrovačke ljetne igre - pregled sezone73rd Dubrovnik Summer Festival Season Overview
- W. Shakespeare: Romeo i GiuliettaPremijera održana 2014. godine na 65. Dubrovačkim ljetnim igrama Prijevod: Josip Torbarina Redatelj, scenograf, izbor glazbe: Jagoš Marković...
- The 73rd Dubrovnik Summer Festival opens on 10 July29 June 202210 July / 25 August Dubrovnik, Croatia Artistic Direction by Dora Ruždjak Podolski For its 73rd edition, the Dubrovnik Summer Festival wants more than ever "contribute to this magical moment...
- 72nd Dubrovnik Summer Festival programme announced18 June 2021DUBROVNIK SUMMER FESTIVAL STARTS ON 10 JULYThe 72nd Dubrovnik Summer Festival will take place on a number of stages and site-specific locations in Dubrovnik from 10 July to 25 August 2021. Hoping that...
- Dubrovnik Summer Festival celebrates 70th anniversary in 20194 February 2019The 70th Dubrovnik Summer Festival will be held from 10 July to 25 August on around twenty site-specific locations in Dubrovnik. On Saturday 2 February the programme was announced by its artistic team...