Klarafestival is an adventurous music festival.
Klarafestival is a Brussels based, adventurous music festival. It takes place every year in March over a fortnight with concerts at BOZAR, Flagey, deSingel Antwerp and Concertgebouw Brugge. Klarafestival is a broadcasting festival. All concerts are recorded and transmitted live by radio channel Klara and via the European Broadcasting Festival, which broadcasts to many countries around the world. Klarafestival reaches 20,000 visitors in the concert hall and 14 million radio listeners.
T: +32 (0)2 548 95 95
- Klarafestival 2023 - how to Become Music (part 5)How does an audience member experience their visit to a concert? What makes that shared experience so special? Pour Anysia, qui a assisté pour la...
- Klarafestival 2023 - how to Become Music (part 4)Het magische ritueel dat je ervaart tijdens een concertbezoek, begint eigenlijk al wanneer je op weg bent naar de plek waar alles zal gebeuren. Une...
- desguin kwartet — claude debussy "string quartet in g minor"| Break the silence | We invited Desguin Kwartet to perform the second movement of Debussy's famous String Quartet in G minor at Flagey. This...
- Discover Walden Festival21 June 2021Walden Festival takes place on Sunday 18 July in BrusselsWalden Festival is a new initiative from the founders of Klarafestival. The concept? Enjoying music in all its diversity on various stages in...
- Joost Fonteyne, Klarafestival’s new artistic director19 July 2019Flanders Festival Brussels International (Klarafestival) is happy to announce the appointment of Joost Fonteyne as the new artistic director.Joost Fonteyne has built up broad experience in various...
- Let yourself go with the flow of the Ghent Flanders Festival21 August 2018On Saturday 15 September 2018, the 16th edition of OdeGand will open the cultural season of the Ghent Flanders Festival. This music festival is set to shake Ghent to its foundations—...