The George Enescu International Festival honours the remarkable work and spirit of Romania’s greatest classical composer. Enescu was a contemporary of Bartók and Stravinsky and was described by Pablo Casals as “the greatest musical phenomenon since Mozart”, an extraordinary pianist, violinist, conductor and teacher as well as composer. In addition to a full programme of concerts, the festival holds the Enescu Competition for young artists aspiring to a career in the international music arena.
- Festivalul International "George Enescu", editia 2019 - Noutati pe scurt.Cateva dintre noile elemente incluse in programul editiei 2019.
- 7 septembrie 12019Un tur ghidat prin programul editiei 2019 a Festivalului International "George Enescu".
- 8 septembrie 2019Un tur ghidat prin programul editiei 2019 a Festivalului International "George Enescu".
- Vladimir Jurowski new Artistic Director of Enescu International Festival 2 December 2015[19 November 2015, Bucharest, Romania] The Principal Conductor of London Philharmonic Orchestra and Artistic Director of the State Academic Orchestra of Russia “Evgeny Svetlanov”, Vladimir...
- Enescu Festival enters a new stage of international development 4 September 2015[PRESS RELEASE, Bucharest, Romania, 2 September 2015] Maestro Zubin Mehta announced in a press statement that he has accepted the invitation to be the Honorary President of the George Enescu...
- Applications for International Enescu Competition 2014 open until 1 July22 May 2014Young musicians can apply to the 2014 edition of the Enescu International Competition (6-27 September, Bucharest, Romania) until 1 July 2014. The Enescu Competition is organised according to...