Ljubljana Festival is the oldest, largest and most important festival in Slovenia. Since 1953 it has been a highly popular part of the summer holidays for residents and tourists. With its colourful cosmopolitan spirit and carefully selected programme of outstanding performers, driven by excellence, creative energy and a desire to provide audiences with the best possible performance experience, this almost 3-month festival contributes a great deal to the life and energy of this vibrant capital.
Since 2017 it also holds a Winter Festival . See the press release of the 4th Edition which will take place from 2 to 6 February 2020 here.
- 5th Winter Festival5. Zimski festival / 5th Winter Festival
- Festival Ljubljana - At the heart of your experience / Središče vaših doživetij
- Ljubljana Festival 202012 June 2020[Press Release, Ljubljana, 2 June 2020]ANNOUNCING THE 68th LJUBLJANA FESTIVALIn 2020 the Ljubljana Festival reaches its sixty-eighth edition. At last the time has come for art to return to...
- Festival Ljubljana presents the 4th Winter Festival22 October 2019Press Release, Ljubljana, 10 October 2019THE 4TH WINTER FESTIVAL: HOMMAGE À LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN Festival Ljubljana presents the Winter Festival that will take place from 2 to...
- Summer in the company of top artists11 September 2019The summer draws to a close and with it the 67th edition of the Ljubljana Festival, which offered a rich variety of genres and the company of renowned foreign and local artists. The festival summer...