Ljubljana Festival is the oldest, largest and most important festival in Slovenia. Since 1953 it has been a highly popular part of the summer holidays for residents and tourists. With its colourful cosmopolitan spirit and carefully selected programme of outstanding performers, driven by excellence, creative energy and a desire to provide audiences with the best possible performance experience, this almost 3-month festival contributes a great deal to the life and energy of this vibrant capital.
Since 2017 it also holds a Winter Festival . See the press release of the 4th Edition which will take place from 2 to 6 February 2020 here.
- Torek, 4. februar 20204. Zimski Festival – Hommage à Ludwig van Beethoven
- L. van Beethoven: Simfonija št. 5 v c-molu, op. 674. Zimski Festival – Hommage à Ludwig van Beethoven
- Festival Ljubljana presents the 4th Winter Festival22 October 2019Press Release, Ljubljana, 10 October 2019THE 4TH WINTER FESTIVAL: HOMMAGE À LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN Festival Ljubljana presents the Winter Festival that will take place from 2 to...
- Summer in the company of top artists11 September 2019The summer draws to a close and with it the 67th edition of the Ljubljana Festival, which offered a rich variety of genres and the company of renowned foreign and local artists. The festival summer...
- La Traviata with a Timeless Love Story 23 August 2019Ever since its premiere in 1853, La Traviata has been one of the most frequently performed of all operas. The reason for this is the enduring appeal of its timeless love story and its rich,...