The Ludwig van Beethoven Easter Festival, established in 1997, has become the largest classical music festival and one of the most significant cultural events in Poland. A carefully selected programme is interpreted by the best internationally renowned artists. Symphony and chamber concerts, oratorios, operas and numerous accompanying events, such as the International Musicological Symposium, the Exhibition of Manuscripts and masterclasses for young artists, make the festival one of a kind.
- Charles Gounod „Faust
- Ludwig van Beethoven Koncert skrzypcowy D-dur op. 6112. Festiwal Ludwiga van Beethovena Warszawa, 9-22 marca 2008
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Symfonia G-mol KV55012. Festiwal Ludwiga van Beethovena Warszawa, 9-22 marca 2008
- Ludwig van Beethoven Easter Festival: "Beethoven and the Songs of Romanticism"14 March 2019The 23rd Ludwig van Beethoven Easter Festival will be held in Warsaw from 7 to 19 April. Over 13 days, it will present 12 symphonic concerts, 4 chamber concerts, 2 song recitals and a concert for...
- 21st Ludwig van Beethoven Easter Festival30 March 2017The 21st Ludwig van Beethoven Easter Festival will take place in Warsaw between 2 and 14 April. Fifteen symphonic concerts and 2 chamber concerts are on offer over the 13 days of the Festival. Elż...
- Ludwig van Beethoven Easter Festival: 19 Concerts for 19 Years9 March 2015Outstanding conductors, excellent soloists, great orchestras from Europe and the world; a programme featuring not only well-known classics but also musical discoveries and premieres – 22 March...