Collective & Affiliate Members
- Is the festivals voice in Swedish culture politics
- Lifts the festival as a dynamic and challenging force in society
- Creates a creative environment among festival organisers
- Communicates knowledge about festivals to the audience
- Stimulates education of new festival organisers
- Works internationally throughout Europe
SWEDEN FESTIVALS was founded 35 years ago, as a non-profit, national organisation for Swedish culture festivals. Sweden Festivals is committed to work within the Swedish politics to strengthen the concept of the festival, both as an art form and as a culture carrier, despite artistic genre.
SWEDEN FESTIVALS acts as a partner and knowledge broker for members and promotes idea exchange between festival organisers and also acts with support regarding questions about founding. It currently gathers approximately 40 member festivals.
SWEDEN FESTIVALS arranges educations, conferences, seminars and meetings, and also represents “FestivalSweden” to international organisations such as the European Festival Assiciation - EFA, a network of almost 100 members in over 40 countries.
SWEDEN FESTIVALS is a meeting point for in-depth exchange of experience and inspiration which gives a chance to widen the horizon and to find new cooperation’s.
SWEDEN FESTIVALS is your festival family in the light of the Northern Lights!
Erik Palm, Business Manager
+46 70 247 00 22
Peter Eriksson, President
+46 70 593 28 93
Dalagatan 34, c/o Eriksson,
S-113 24 Stockholm