NordicBaltic Festival Platform conference 2019
1 July 2019
The 2019 Conference of the NordicBaltic Festival Platform will take place on 7-8 November 2019 in Liepāja, Latvia hosted by Timurs Tomsons, CEO of Liepājas koncertzāle Lielais dzintars / Concert Hall Great Amber. Check out the Conference invitation-video!
The annual conference brings together managers and artistic directors of festivals from all fields of art and culture to exchange ideas and best practices, make new connections and explore various possibilities for cooperation, while attending some great Latvian performances.
You can already find the programme here. Jenny Sealey (MBE CEO / Artistic Director of the Graeae Theatre Company, UK)and Jonathan Holloway (festival director, chief executive, educator and cultural leader, originally from the UK) are already confirmed as keynote speakers.
Find out more information and online registrations here.
Related to the Conference in November, the NBFP has opened 2 calls:
- Applying is open for all arts & culture festivals from the Russian Federation already collaborating with or wishing to collaborate with festivals in the Nordic-Baltic region
- Applications (in English!) will be accepted until Thu, 1 August 2019 at 23:59 CET (included)
- 5 Winners will be announced on 15 August 2019
- NBFP will cover the costs of one (1) representative per Winner Festival to participate in and present at the NBFP Conference
- Applying for FestivalsOnDemand (FoD) Production Grants is open for all arts and culture festivals in the Nordic-Baltic region (including Poland and Russian Federation), interested in live-streaming and/or recording their performances
- Applications for a 500-eur grant are accepted on a running basis
- Interested festivals have to register their interest on FestivalsOnDemand.com
- In return we ask the Festival to come and attend the NBFP Conference, especially the Day 2 workshop on "Streaming"
- PS! If you have good-quality pre-recorded material or would like to consider participating with a live stream, then please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org