EFFEA Call Coming Soon!
30 September 2022
Open call for festivals to support emerging artists
Emerging artists are the treasure of society, creative minds, explorers who have the power to shape the future through their art. EFFEA - European Festivals Fund for Emerging Artists - was built exactly on this idea: to explore and discover these talents, to support emerging artists by offering them a platform to develop their careers under festivals’ wings.
EFFEA will open its first call for festivals to support emerging artists on 14 October 2022.
EFFEA will support 50 festivals that together with 2 partner festivals will take an emerging artist under its wings during a residency programme between 1 February and 31 December 2023.
Find more information here about EFFEA, eligible countries, art disciplines, and grant categories.
- Publication of the call: Friday, 14 October 2022
- Deadline of the call: Monday, 21 November 2022
Think and prepare
1. Register your festival on FestivalFinder.eu (or update your account if you are already registered)
2. See which emerging artist your festival would like to support
3. Check which category your festival will apply for: EFFEA “Discovery” Artist or EFFEA “Springboard” Artist
4. Contact at least 2 partner festivals with whom you would like to join forces. Didn’t decide yet? Find your partners on FestivalFinder.eu.
On Thursday, 13 October at 12.00 PM CEST, we will organise an online 1-hour info session for all those interested to learn more about the call.
>>> REGISTER HERE <<<
The application process will be straight forward and easy.
Get ready for it!
EFFEA is an initiative of the European Festivals Association, co-funded by the European Union, implemented in partnership with 14 EFFE Hubs: Croatian Composers Society (Croatia), PLMF Arts Management (Estonia), France Festivals (France), Festival Friends (Germany), Stichting Caucasus Foundation (Georgia), Summa Artium Kultúra Támogató Nonprofit Kft. (Hungary), Association of Irish Festival Events (Ireland), ItaliaFestival (Italy), ARC Research and Consultancy Ltd. (Malta), Asociația Centrul Cultural Clujean (Romania), ArtLink (Serbia), Sweden Festivals (Sweden), Izmir Foundation for Culture Arts and Education – IKSEV (Turkey), Development Centre "Democracy through Culture" (Ukraine).