EFFEA Call #2 is open: Apply now!
13 April 2023
The second call of the European Festivals Fund for emerging artists – EFFEA is now open. Apply before 19 June to the open call for festivals to support emerging artists. Time to find your emerging artist, your partner festivals and to work on your residency project.
EFFEA offers emerging artists a platform to develop their careers on an international level through festivals. All interested festivals based in one of the eligible countries are invited to apply with the emerging artist they wish to see grow.
The EFFEA Call #2 will support approximately 50 residencies involving 50 emerging artists in the seat of 50 leading festivals in collaboration with at least two partner festivals located in different countries. EFFEA thereby encourages cross-borders cooperation between festivals. The artistic residency should take place between 1 September 2023 and 31 August 2024.
Apply now for an EFFEA grant before 19 June 2023 on the EFFEA platform.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR APPLICATION?
1. Read the EFFEA Call #2 and how to apply.
2. Register your festival on FestivalFinder.eu or update your profile with your new festival edition if you are already registered.
3. Choose the emerging artist your festival would like to support.
4. Choose the residency category your festival will apply for: EFFEA “Discovery” Artist in Residence or EFFEA “Springboard” Artist in Residence.
5. Find at least 2 partner festivals with whom you would like to join forces. Didn’t decide yet? Find your partners on FestivalFinder.eu and use the EFFEA Facebook group to connect.
6. Prepare your application by collecting the information and writing the answers beforehand as well as the annexes. You will not be able to save your application once you start filling in the online form on the EFFEA platform. Please have a look at the word application form first.
7. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions page on the EFFEA Platform.
This Friday 14 April 2023 at 10.00 AM CEST, a 1-hour info and matching session will be organised online for all those interested to learn more details about the call.
Find out more about EFFEA and the application criteria by reading the full call.
If you have any questions, you can write to Donika Rudi Berishaj, EFFEA coordinator: donika[@]efa-aef.eu and Luana Santos, Communication and Administration Assistant: luana[@]efa-aef.eu
The application process is not complicated: Go ahead and apply!