Our E-magazine "Eye-to-Eye, The Festival Quarterly" gives the floor to those minds that inform, influence or inspire festival makers and making: the artist, the economist, the philosopher, the urban planner... By assembling various voices and perspectives that speak about our state of the arts and reasons why the arts exist, our life, society, concepts, moments, Eye-to-Eye offers a mosaic of deeper reflections, opinion pieces, personal statements that are unrelated yet related with each other.
Summer edition 2020
The Summer edition Eye-to-Eye, The Festival Quarterly offers you a good read of 6 authors who dig into one or another story, perspective, phenomenon or reflection related to our times we are living.
Enjoy the read, and the end of a special festival Summer 2020!
- Aleš Šteger - Mirror reflections in an apartment window theatre
- Ayoko Mensah - Afropolitan festivals: a challenge
- Alicja Gescinska - On Music, Morality and Krzysztof Penderecki
- Tomáš Sedláček - Advantages of disadvantages, or don’t let the quarantine slip through your fingers
- Melanie Burge - The pandemic’s immediate impact on performing arts in Australia
- Simon Mundy - Mediterranean Blues