We are looking for a Communication Manager to join our team
Hello out there, communication is the nature of any community. Everything we undertake is done through ideas, words, images, meetings and events. Communication is the glue that presents us, connects us within and beyond the festivals community, invites others to join and interact. If you have the feeling that you can embrace what we mean by “communication”, apply!
Contribute to the European Festivals Association and become part of our small, dynamic team to work with us on a meaningful mandate in the field of festivals. You are the responsible person for communication at our organization. English is our spoken language. Digital knowledge is a prerequisite. Do you feel invited to fulfill this role? The following list helps you to understand what we expect from you.
- Help to develop and implement the organisation’s overall communications strategy
- Coordinate the development of communication materials (online and print) and platforms (social media, websites)
- Undertake contacts with all possible stakeholders
- Produce communication content (in English)
Also part of your role will be events production assistance as well as back office work.
- You are an available, committed colleague who takes pleasure to be involved in the implementation of EFA’s international mission.
- You are a true team player, who takes joy of interaction, consultation and flexibility. You are eager for input from colleagues and partners.
- You are strong in organizational terms.
- Basic knowledge of InDesign is required, Photoshop, Illustrator is a plus.
- You have experience with website CMS and social media marketing.
- Being able to handle video smoothly is a plus.
- A relevant bachelor's or master's degree or assimilated by relevant experience.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), knowledge of Dutch, French, German is a plus.
- You don't mind occasional evening and weekend work, also abroad.
What we offer
- An interesting, challenging, international and varied job within a dynamic, small team.
- An open working atmosphere with room for initiative.
- A full time contract of indefinite duration.
- Remuneration according to the PC329 scales depending on experience
- Public transport repaid for 100% and / or a bicycle allowance.
Send your curriculum and motivation letter latest on Friday 29 November by email to Kathrin Deventer on email@example.com. Call Gert Naessens on +32 2 644 48 00 if you need more information.