Festivals are a clever mixture of arts, people and stories. Festivals make you discover incredible artists. Festivals connect you to many different people. Festivals are the place to experience particular moments. Festivals create souvenirs you will never forget.
In this section dedicated to festivals’ stories, we have approached festivals in different ways and formats:
- our e-magazine Eye-to-Eye 'The Festival Quarterly' gives the word to those people who inspire festival makers
- the EFAcasts in which Simon Mundy interviews EFA Members to unveil the programme of their festivals
- the Chamber of Reflection explores thoughts and raises questions through a selection of small video clips
- the Festival in Focus digs into the history of EFA members
- the Sofie & Carlo series, an imaginary story that brings you behind the scenes of festival making
All these items, pieces of stories, capsules... put all together create this fantastic collections about festivals.